Fulfilling lives don’t happen by accident—they take effort and planning. Coaching can help you clarify your priorities, and determine what you need to do to create a satisfying, meaningful and well-balanced life. My job is to encourage you, support you, and hold you accountable for following through with the changes you want to bring about for yourself.
Rosalind Franklin can help you:
- Clarify your life and career goals
- Develop an action plan to help you achieve those goals
- Move through transitions with grace and ease
- Improve your relationships at work, at home, and with yourself
- Find a healthy balance between your personal and professional lives
Our conversations are really a gold mine of insight. Thank you so much for helping me get on track in moving forward.
- Soha, Speech Therapist, San Francisco
The coaching process was so helpful for me in making the changes I wanted in the way that worked best for me; Rosalind compassionately guided me to the next level by providing me with the customized support and encouragement that I needed to make the necessary transition. I felt cared for, empowered and comforted by her as my facilitator and am now confident and clear about the future. - Alaina, NewYork City